Operations & Maintenance/Housing
Monday - Thursday, 8am - 5pm
Friday, 8am - 1pm
Located in the Governance building.
- Operations and Maintenance
The O&M team plans, coordinates and implements repair, maintenance and capital projects and is responsible for building & community maintenance. O&M runs the Water Treatment Program, and handles sewer, sanitation and snow removal.
In April 2022, O&M staff had attended training from IZWTAG (Indigenous Zero Waste Technical Advisory Group) in order to help the community improve waste management as a means of protecting the environment through recycling and other various methods of waste reduction, i.e. composting. Current Capital Projects consist of a band-operated Eco-Depot in the future.
The Housing Coordinator oversees the Housing Program, and is responsible for the collection of rent, communication, implementing of the Housing Policy, and the overseeing of CMHC and band-owned housing and repairs/renovation projects.
- Loretta Weingart, Public Works Office Administrator/Capital Manager - email@example.com
- Wilson Chelsea, Acting O&M Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Madeline Chelsea, Property Manager - email@example.com
- Tahnea Alphonse, Community Engagement - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anna Chelsea, Housing Maintenance
- Edmond Edwards, Biomass Maintenance
- Kip Robbins, Journeyman Carpenter
- Ernie Chelsea, Janitor
- Doreen A. Johnson, Janitor
- Frederick Johnson, Garbage/Recycling Supervisor
- Karl Ignatius, Recycling Team
- Wayne Chelsea, Recycling Team