Esk'etemc Health Services
Monday - Thursday, 8am - 5pm
Mission Statement"To provide a holistic community-based health program to foster the spiritul, mental, emotional and physical well-being of Esk'etemc."
still shot from "Ctsenmewsctem re Stsmemelt" film by Jeremy Williams
- Joyce Johnson, Health Director - email@example.com
- Freda Johnson, Office Administrator - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raeal Chelsea, PT Administrator - email@example.com
- Neil Paul, Receptionist - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renee Mckeown, LPN Maternal Child Health - email@example.com
- Haley Engel, RN Community Health Nurse - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terry Buhler, Dental Therapist - email@example.com
- Fred Johnson, Traditional Wellness Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rochelle George, Home Care Aide - email@example.com
- Janine Johnson, Home Care Aide
- Mildred Belleau, Home Care Aide - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elizabeth Robbins, Home Support Worker
- Marilyn Belleau, Consultant
- Lillie Johnson, Therapeutic Activation Program for Seniors (Grand - End date was June 2022) - email@example.com
Letwilc Ren Semec Centre
Laurie Brown, Manager/NNADAP Worker - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucy Dick, Life Skills Worker
Dave Belleau, Life Skills Worker
Donna Robbins, Receptionist
Doreen A. Johnson, Custodian
Home and Community Care
The Home and Community Care Program is responsible for providing housekeeping and home management services in accordance with Health and Safety Standards, personal care services, client support to social activities, and assists in client appointments with health services.
If you require information about First Nation Home Community Care programs click the following link: First Nations and Inuit Home and Community Care Program or Esk’etemc’s Home and Community Care Program, please contact at 250-440-5651.
Community Health Nurse
Responsible for providing the public health program to Esk’etemc members. This includes: counseling parents in pre and post-natal periods, administering immunizations, conducting health conferences for infants and pre-school children, and the controlling of communicable diseases through health teaching.
Home Care Nurse
The Home Care Nurse is responsible for providing community-based home care nursing services such as acute care nursing, client assessments, case planning and case conferencing. She receives nursing supervision from the First Nations and Inuit Home and Community Care Program, First Nations and Inuit Health Branch and Health Canada.
Children’s Oral Health Initiative (COHI) Program
If you require more information about the COHI program visit COHI Program or contact Freda Johnson at 250-440-5651, ext. 235.
Drug & Alcohol Counselling/Referrals
For more info regarding the National Native Alcohol and Drug Abuse Program visit NNADAP or contact Laurie Brown at 250-302-3466.
Esk’et Patient Travel Program
NOTE: Please be advised that all Out of Town Patient Travel claims will be processed once the written confirmation is brought in to the Patient Travel (PT) Clerk and must be signed by the client in order for travel request to be approved.
- It is the Client's responsibility to bring in written confirmation to PT Clerk or fax to 250-440-5691.
- Patient Travel is for Status Indians living on-reserve. Clients (19 and over) must have a signed Doctor’s note stating that you have an appointment, the date of the appointment and if you require Escort, as escorts are only approved if there is a doctor’s request.
- All Patient Travel forms need a Doctor’s signature; this is proof that you have attended the appointment. (For example: Kamloops appointments, if your appointment is between 1pm-3pm it would be considered a day trip and rooms will not be provided).
For more info regarding NIHB please visit Non-Insured Health Benefits for First Nations and Inuit, or contact Raeal Chelsea at 250-440-5651 ext. 234.
Elders' LuncheonLooking for a home-cooked meal? Libby Robbins and Lillie Johnson provide a healthy meal consisting of a side dish, an entree, and dessert.
Where: 1010 Esk'et Drive (the Old Daycare)
When: 12:00pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays
We hope to see you there.