Esk'etemc Support Services
Hours of Operation: Mon - Thurs, 8am -5pm
stillshot from "Ctsenmewsctem re Stsmemelt" - film by Jeremy Williams
- Family Support - The family support team is here to assist through healing circles and family group conferences. The team works with the community and leadership in providing safe living situations for all Esk'etemc families and children.
- Justice - The justice worker assist with safety concerns for the community, and works with community members to advocate and provide support during court proceedings.
- Social Assistance - The social assistance dept works in collaboration with other departments: EcDev, Family Support, Justice, Housing and Health, to promote and support social programs and services.
- Community Recovery Management - The recovery manager manages the transition from a response Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) to one focused on recovery, and is responsible for planning and implementation of the recovery plan.
- Community Radio 96.1FM - Our radio host, Corrine Johnson is on the air between 10am - 2pm, Mon - Thurs. Listen in for announcements, community happenings, music and more.
Rayell Sellers - Sarnowski, Family Support Worker - firstname.lastname@example.org
David O. Johnson, Justice Worker -email@example.com
Beatrice Anthony, Social Assistance Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Lillie Johnson, Recovery Manager - email@example.com
Corrine Johnson, Radio Host - firstname.lastname@example.org